Tuesday 9 June 2015

Disney Diary - Week 21.

Since my last diary entry, very little has happened. However this week has been the start of another chapter of my life here in Disney. This week saw the close of my days at Goofy's Candy Co. and at Vista Way. I was to move to The Commons Housing Complex and I was to begin training and working at Future World in Epcot. It was somewhat bittersweet to leave both locations; on one hand I'll miss working with the people at Goofy's. But yet on the other hand, I was relived not to work tirelessly at a candy for the rest of my program and not to live in an old and dingy apartment complex. I was excited by the new prospects, to work in an actual park and to live in a new apartment complex. Here are some photos of my new apartment:








The laundry room.





The living room.




The balcony.




Yes, that is a Beetles poster. 



A poster of Marilyn Monroe.



The kitchen.




The bathroom.




Mine and Travis Costello's room.



Our closet.


Along with my new apartment came new roommates. Which consisted of one New Yorker, one from San Francisco, one from Miami, one Chinese Canadian and one from Delaware. The New Yorker is Travis Baisley (also known as 'T-Dog' or 'T-Bone'), a Hotel and Resort Management major from Stony Point, New York. The one from San Francisco is Cristian Perez, a Marketing-Communications and Advertising major from Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, Californian. The one from Miami is Hermmann Lopez, a Business major. The Chinese Canadian is Adrian Ling, a Music Composition major from the University of Toronto. The first four were before I moved in. Travis and Cristian had been here since January, and Hermann and Adrian had moved in two weeks prior to my arrival. Lastly, the one from Delaware is Travis Costello. An Animation major.

I think it's safe to say that I am going to enjoy the new chapter of my Disney life. I just hope it'll be better than the previous. But strangely, I'll miss some aspects of my old job and apartment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment