Friday 25 November 2016

U.S. Trip: Los Angeles - Day 5 & 6.

24th November - Thanksgiving Day, for this day I spent most of my time at the hostel since most places in LA was closed. But in the evening, I was invited, by my mother's friend, to join her family for a Thanksgiving dinner. 

The dinner consisted of ham, steak, brisket, chicken, fired potatoes, asparagus, corn, mushrooms, salad, bread, seaweed soup, kimchi, rice and apple pie. Talk about a meal. I ate like a king and slept like a king when I returned to my hostel.

My sincere thanks goes to my mother's friend, and her children Tommy, Bobby and Sandy.


The following day saw myself in the largest bookstore in LA - the Last Bookstore. The store was by far the largest bookstore I had seen in my life. It was a bit of a shame since most of their books were secondhand and were not in the best conditions. But the store's layout and interior was nonetheless amazing.



























No comments:

Post a Comment